Chosen as Best in Test in Sweden, Norway and Denmark, this is our absolutely most durable Reimatec one-piece. This Reima classic was born in 2014. We named it so, because thanks to its insulation and super strong fabric, it stands up to the weather of the ice-coated shores of the North Atlantic, just like the Norwegian city it got its name from.
- bluesign® approved material
- Recycled fibers
- Stay dry all day, in very wet conditionsThe waterproof fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snowWater column over 10 000 mm
- Warm insulationFor enjoying cold times and winter frosts in comfort.Temperatures ca. 0 - -20 °C (35 to -5 °F)
- Excellent breathabilityBest moisture management for active play and sports.At least 7 000 g/m2/24h
- Excellent abrasion resistanceHeavy-duty material for rough play and intensive use.> 80 000 cycles/Martindale/sand paper