These are our toughest and roomiest winter pants. In the Finnish tongue, 'topakka' describes someone who is determined, brisk and energetic. It also describes this fabric: it's not going to give in easily but will stand strong against wear and tear.
- bluesign® approved material
- Recycled fibers
- Stay dry all day, in very wet conditionsThe waterproof fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snowWater column over 10 000 mm
- Warm insulationFor enjoying cold times and winter frosts in comfort.Temperatures ca. 0 - -20 °C (35 to -5 °F)
- Excellent breathabilityBest moisture management for active play and sports.At least 7 000 g/m2/24h
- Excellent abrasion resistanceHeavy-duty material for rough play and intensive use.> 80 000 cycles/Martindale/sand paper